What is Project Clean Lines?
As outlined in the recent booklet Charlestown Water System: Now and in the Future, Project Clean Lines is part of a comprehensive program designed to eliminate mineral deposit build-up in the city’s water distribution system. The product Clearitas will be introduced into the system on February 6, 2012.
Click on each of the below links for more information on that topic:
- Preliminary improvements
- A Clear Solution
- What is Clearitas?
- Is Clearitas Safe?
- What Can Be Expected After Clearitas is Added?
- Flushing Schedule
- How Do I Report An Occurrence
- What Else Can I Do if I Get Discolored Water?
- When Can We Expect Improvements?
- Charlestown Water System: Now and In the Future (Booklet)
- Reference Material
- Interview With Sherry Ogden of Patriot, IN